Microsoft office 2010 is amongst the world’s most widely used text processor. Microsoft Office 2010 product key or activation keys can be used to activate your trial or limited edition of Office 2010 suite. After activating your version of Microsoft office you can avail full features of any of office 2010 applications including Microsoft word 2010, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To download microsoft office 2010 free you visit here
Microsoft office 2010 Product Key 32 Bit
|Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key||4983Y-W3D73-QY6TX-K7FQD-V7Y8Q|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key||BHUG6-UYTXN-89KH7-HSTR3-MNZX7|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Serial key||76XCJ-TDQ49-3MW8D-4FFCT-KPTT6|
|Microsoft Office 2010 Genuine Key||W4D2C-3YK88-KMYP2-2QTXY-28CCY|
Note : If these keys don’t work , you can use new way to activate Microsoft Office 2010
This method is legal. You can read these articles to know :
Step 1 : You visit bit.ly/Office2010
Or you can copy this code:
@echo off title Activate Microsoft Office 2010 Volume for FREE!&cls&echo ============================================================================&echo #Project: Activating Microsoft software products for FREE without software&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #Supported products:&echo - Microsoft Office 2010 Standard Volume&echo - Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Volume&echo.&echo.&(if exist "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office14")&(if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" cd /d "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office14")&echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Activating your Office...&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:8R6BM >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /unpkey:H3GVB >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:V7QKV-4XVVR-XYV4D-F7DFM-8R6BM >nul&cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /inpkey:VYBBJ-TRJPB-QFQRF-QFT4D-H3GVB >nul&set i=1 :server if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms7.MSGuides.com if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=kms8.MSGuides.com if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=kms9.MSGuides.com if %i%==4 goto notsupported cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /sethst:%KMS_Sev% >nul&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo. cscript //nologo ospp.vbs /act | find /i "successful" && (echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo.&echo #My official blog: MSGuides.com&echo.&echo #How it works: bit.ly/kms-server&echo.&echo #Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.&echo.&echo #Please consider supporting this project: donate.msguides.com&echo #Your support is helping me keep my servers running everyday!&echo.&echo ============================================================================&choice /n /c YN /m "Would you like to visit my blog [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server) explorer "http://MSGuides.com"&goto halt :notsupported echo.&echo ============================================================================&echo Sorry! Your version is not supported. :halt pause >nul
Note : IF you use windows 10, you save it as .bat (named “Office2010.bat”)
Step 4 : You run the batch file as administrator
Done! You Office has been activated successfully. Please check activation status again.
You can watch this video to know How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 without Product Key 2019
You can also use Microsoft Toolkit to activate MS 2010.
You copy and paste activation key as below image :
After you install with these keys , you have 30 days to use MS office 2010 .
You can watch this video to know how to use these product keys :
Features of Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft 2010 came up with advance picture and media editing tools.
- With enhanced paste button you can choose from multiple options that save your time and effort.
- Sparklines and Slicer are newly added features in Microsoft Excel 2010 that provide you extra summery and significant details about your data.
- PowerPoint 2010 boost a very useful feature, “Broadcast Slide Show” that let you broadcast your presentation instantly
- New features in Word 2010
- A new navigation pane replaces the document map in previous versions of Word and allows users to drag and drop headings within the pane to rearrange pages in a document. The navigation pane also replaces the Find dialog box in previous versions and now highlights search results.
- Windows Live Writer integration.
- New features in Excel 2010
- Excel 2010 includes a redesigned calculation engine to improve performance in response to feedback from users related to previous versions of Excel. As part of the new calculation engine, a new version of the Solver add-in and new versions of statistical functions were introduced.
- Graphing features including Sparklines, miniature graphics that represent trends among data; and Slicers, which allow users to quickly filter data results.
- Macro recording support for chart elements.
- Rule-based cell formatting.
- The number of data points in a data series is limited only by available memory; in Excel 2007, there was a limitation of 32,000 data points.
- New features in PowerPoint 2010
- A new Reading View allows users to display and progress through presentations in a window.
- An Animation Painter allows users to select and copy an animation and apply it to another slide.
- Audio editing and playback functionality allows users to fade, bookmark, or trim audio.Presentation sections allow users to visually customize the organization of slides in a presentation.
- Support for custom shapes.
- The ability to remotely broadcast a slide show (“Broadcast Slide Show”) with the use of a Microsoft account; local broadcasts through SharePoint are supported.
- Users can simulate a laser pointer with a mouse cursor by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the primary mouse button during a presentation.
- Video editing and playback functionality; local videos are now embedded within slides by default so that they can be played regardless of whether users have access to their original source. Options include the ability to add various visual effects, to bookmark specific scenes for playback when advancing slides, to fade in or out, and to trim videos. Online videos can also be inserted into presentations, and presentations themselves can be saved as videos.
- New features in OneNote 2010
- A native x64 printer driver for x64 operating systems.
- A new docked mode enables OneNote to be displayed alongside next to another app window while taking notes.
- A notebook recycle bin, which stores for 60 days any notebooks, pages, sections, and section groups that were previously deleted.
- A Quick Filing feature allows users to choose which location in a notebook to quickly send information to from within other apps.
- Linked Notes reference specific sections of a source document or web page so that clicking a note that was taken while the source was open will automatically return users to that content; Internet Explorer 6 and later versions, PowerPoint 2010, and Word 2010 support Linked Notes.
- Incremental search has been incorporated and future search results are prioritized based on previous search queries.
- Multi-touch pan and pinch gestures when installed on a multi-touch capable operating system such as Windows 7.
- Outlook tasks can be created directly from OneNote.
- Page versioning, which allows multiple versions of a single page to exist in a notebook.
- Sections can be copied or merged.
- Style galleries, similar to those in Word, have been included in OneNote to provide basic formatting options.
- Support for automatic text wrapping.
- XPS documents protected by information rights management can be inserted as printouts.
- The ability to sync notebooks with a Microsoft account; SP1 introduced the ability to open notebooks from OneDrive.
- The Format Painter in Word is available in OneNote.
- Wiki-style bracket syntax can be used to link to pages, sections, and section groups from other locations in a notebook.
- New features in Outlook 2010
- A new Search Tools contextual tab is displayed on the ribbon when users perform a search and provides commands to filter results based on different criterion.
- A Social Connector aggregates content from users’ social network contacts and displays related information such as activity feeds, appointments, communication history, and file attachments.
- An improved Conversation View groups messages by their subjects regardless of their originating folders. Additionally, a new Ignore command deletes all messages in a conversation and sends all future replies to the Deleted Items folder, while a new Clean Up command deletes all messages but the most recent.
- Quick Steps, individual collections of commands that allow users to perform multiple actions simultaneously. Users can create their own Quick Steps and optionally assign keyboard shortcuts or customize tooltips for each of them.
- Spell check is available in more areas of the Outlook interface including subject lines in e-mail messages, tasks, and meeting requests.
- Support for multiple Exchange accounts within a single Outlook profile.
- The default size limit for Unicode .ost and .pst files in Outlook 2010 is 50 GB instead of 20 GB as it was in Outlook 2007.
- The To-Do Bar introduced in Outlook 2007 includes additional customization options and visual indicators for conflicts and unanswered meeting requests.
- Users can adjust the zoom level of Outlook.
- Users are now notified before sending a message without a subject.
- Users are now able to change the IMAP Deleted Items folder location.
- New features in Publisher 2010
- A new Page Navigation pane presents thumbnails of each page in a document; clicking a thumbnail opens that page, while dragging it rearranges pages.
- Live Preview effects for formatting, objects, and text.
- Options to share building blocks and templates to the online Publisher user communities.
- The scratch area can now be hidden.
- New features in Access 2010
- A Navigation Form interface allows database elements to be customized via drag-and-drop.
- An Image Gallery stores previously used images so that users can quickly reuse them in a database
- Application Parts, predefined database templates.
- Data bars offer gradient fill options.
- Databases can be shared on the web via Access Services in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Quick Start fields provide predefined groups.
- Web services can be used as external data sources
Tag : Tag : Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key , MS Office 2010 Product Key , Microsoft Office 2010 Serial Key , Microsoft Office 2010 Activation Key , Product Key for Microsoft Office 2010 , Office 2010 Activator
Read more :
- Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2013 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2016 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 2019 Product Key
- Microsoft Office 365 Product Key
- Activate Microsoft Office 2019
- Activate Microsoft Office 2016